Fumika Sasano spelar för Göteborg HC nästa säsong
Hi Fumika welcome as a new player in Gothenburg HC, how does it feel?
- Thank you for welcoming me to the team. It's my first time playing in a league outside of Japan and I'm nervous, but I'm even more excited about it.
Family; (also dogs age and breed)
- Dad, mom, brother and sister.
Former clubs as players?
- Seibu princess Rabbits
- Hachinohe Red's
What will you bring to Gothenburg HC as a player and as a person?
- As a player, I will contribute to both offense and defense with hard work, solid defense, and aiming for points with aggressive jump-up. As a person, I value smiles, compassion, and I have a positive impact on others.
Now you will be part of next year's squad, what qualities do you think are important in an ice hockey player?
- Physical and technical skills are important, but it is even more important to be able to work for the team and to constantly strive to grow.
Göteborg HC has stated that we want to make a restart and build a team with a clear idea, how do you think about your role in building a team with a strong us?
- All players and staff should work toward the same goal, and everyone should do their best to achieve that goal.
What are you most looking forward to playing in our SDHL team?
- I'm really looking forward to playing in Sweden's top league, and I want to enrich my life in Sweden.
What are your main strengths as a player?
- My strengths are physical, hard defense, and aggressive jump up to the offense zone.
What do you want to develop as a hockey player?
- I want to develop my situational judgment and ice hockey IQ by experiencing a lot of games. I also want to improve shooting power and skills.
What are your expectations for the coming season?
- I want to grow as a player and as a person by this challenges.
Do you have a role model? Describe why.
- My parents. They both work hard for my family and are always on our side with me, my brother and my sister. I also want to be able to be a good influence on the people around me with a big heart like my parents.
What is your passion?
- Ice hockey. Other than that, I like to hang out with my dear friends and eating.
Anything else that might be good to know about you for our players and the club?
- I'll do my best to contribute as a member of GHC!